Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A Couples Guide to Better Sexual Intimacy

"As I laid down in my bed next to him, I could feel the warmth of his body against mine, it had been so long since we made love to each other.  The sad fact is I think we both just forgot how to be with one another."

"After my wife had our son, it seemed as though all of her attention was placed on him and somehow she had forgotten how to be my wife.  I longed for her to touch me again, to desire me again.  I just don't know how to approach about this anymore, please help!"

 

If these comments sound familiar to you then "A Couples Guide to Better Sexual Intimacy", can help you get the sexual intimacy back into your relationship.


Dr. Dawn Michael, ACS created the guidebook to help individuals and couples learn how to work together to create more intimate, loving connections with each other while at the same time improving their sex lives. After years of working with couples, Dr. Michael felt that using traditional therapeutic tools did not address the sexual issues that many couples were experiencing in their relationships. Most traditional therapeutic approaches, however, focused on the problem rather than the solution. She saw the need to develop a guide that would enable couples to open up about their sex lives. She understood that, for many couples, once the intimate connection was gone, the little things in the relationship became more of a problem. Couples could talk for hours about what they were upset about, but when it came down to hurt feelings, it usually was about the lack of intimacy in their relationship along with the skills to communicate those feelings. 

ON SALE NOW 
 
Paperback, 87 Pages
Price: $16.50
Ships in 3-5 business days

No comments: