Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What happened when I was looking at sex toys on the computer with my husband at home

We walked into the house after a romantic evening out to dinner and I decided to sit down on the couch and watch some television, my husband went over to his computer and started to work or so I thought that he was. The next thing I knew that was happing was my husband pulling up an adult sex store on the internet. “Hey honey what are you doing”, I said, he looked over at me with a glimmer in his eyes and said “come over here babe”, I was reading an article from a sex counselor and she recommended that to spice up our sex life we might want to look at an adult sex store online, like window shopping but in the privacy of our own home.

I was a little surprised, but I though why not, it could be fun rather than watching another movie on the television. We walked over to the couch, brought the computer and sat down. He laid the laptop computer across my legs and we started looking at the adult store and all the eye catching products on the site. One item caught my eye and I looked away from my husband with a shy glance; it was a huge penis and looked so real. It was embarrassing because it was so big and I had never seen anything like that before, I looked back again and he caught my eye, and I could see that he wanted me to say something but I just let off a little nervous laugh and we continued on. As we looked at the choices, I saw one section that said couples sex toys and we opened that screen, I saw one that looked interesting and we opened that screen it was a bunny teaser and could be used to stimulate both of us, now that looked like fun. We scrolled on a little further down and I found a candle that turned into warm soy massage oil that could be dripped on the body and soft satin ties. That had my mind going thinking of my husband placing the soft fabric around my arms to the bed then dripping the warm scented oil slowly onto my body teasing me with the slightest touch and then blowing on my swollen erect nipples.

I noticed that both my husband and I started to get a little quite and move closer to one another on the couch, I started to feel a little heat rise from my belly working its way down between my legs. Wow who knew that looking thorough a sex store on line could be so erotic and fun? Then he ventured back to the page where the big penis dildo was and he looked at me as my cheeks began to flush and the moisture grew between my legs. Then we saw this penis ring that vibrated so that both of us could feel the vibration... At that point, all I could think about was my husband inside of me filling me up with his hot member, deep inside of me... We shut the computer put it on the coffee table and started to undress each other like we were teenagers. He laid me down on the couch and placed his fingers inside of me feeling my wetness and touching my sweet spot that was already throbbing. When he did finally enter me we both let out a giggle feeling like two crazy lovers having absolutely no control. We made hot passionate love, bringing each other to climax. He turned to me and said honey maybe next time we can actually get a toy or two and try it out on each other. "I guess that could be kind of fun", I said and kissed him one more time on the lips before I snuggled in his arms and felt completely satisfied, well almost completely satisfied, maybe a toy would be fun.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: