Friday, April 15, 2011

What to do about my wife’s interracial Fantasy?

This question  was asked on my blogtalkradio show "The Happy Spouse Adult Show"

"What to do about my wife's interracial Fantasy", (by author J.C. Davies interracial dating expert and writer).  The radio show theme for the day was asking interesting sex questions and J.C. called in with this one, that a person asked her on her website and she wanted to get my opinion as a sex counselor and marriage counselor..

Dear Racy JC,
You seem like the one person I could ask this question. It's not something I'd go around just saying to anyone.... and I never have till now! I've been married for about 2 years, and it's better than I could have dreamed. We're great for each other. However, my wife has a bit of a "thing” for African-American men (we're both Caucasian)
 click to read full article The Sex Stuff Finally: What to do About my Wife’s Interracial Fantasy?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: